Mid level condo features 2 Bedrooms, 2 FULL bathrooms w/heat lamps, ALL appliances, a Den that could be an office/3rd Bedroom or even a study area for home schooling, private laundry room area, storage room and deck to enjoy. Community amenities offer walking trails, pool, tennis courts and more. Close to major shopping, Rt. 40 & I95. End of court location and MOVE in ready!!! Condo is in good condition and is being sold "AS-IS" except for ceiling to be painted and new carpet to be installed before new owner moves in. Seller offering a 1 year Worry Free Home Warranty on the home as well.
Condo, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Vinyl Siding
Public Septic System, Public Sewer
933 sq. ft
Harford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking, Unassigned.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Playground, Sidewalks, Sport Court, Street Lights, Tennis Court.
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Common Grounds, Community Center, Pool Mem Avail, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)