34.72 acres, Mostly clear. Partially fenced. Stream, huge hay & milk barn, grain silo. One Additional building right. Property boarders on 2 county roads ranch house with open floor plan. 3 bedrooms 2 full bath. Second large block barn with a loft. 2 wells. Corn cribs. Separate electric for home and farm operation. Solid construction with loads of potential. No restrictions or easements. Grain Silo is currently rented at $1200 a year.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Other, LP Gas Water Heater, Well
1,404 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Harford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Partially Finished, Poured, Walkout Stairs
- Double Pane
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Street Parking.
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Scenic, Trees/Woods, Pasture
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building. Backs To Trees, Cleared, Level, Partly Wooded, Rural, Subdivision Possible.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price