Move in Ready!4 bedrooms 3.5 baths! 1st floor family room with gas fireplace. Formal living room and Dining room. Eat in kitchen with hardwood floors. Ceiling fans in all of the bedrooms.Crown and Chair moldings. All appliances convey. 24 ft above ground pool with deck. Sun porch. Fenced rear yard. Storage shed. This home will not last!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,376 sq. ft
Harford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Florida Room, Breakfast Room
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Hookups in Basement
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- Full Finished, Full, Partially Finished
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Main Level Entry.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- Deck, Patio
- Pool Description
- Above ground, Child safety fence
- Lot Dimensions
- 74.00 x 133.00
- Full, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Playground, Back Yard. Rear Yard, Poolside, Level.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)