Classic 3BR/2.5BA rancher, lovingly upgraded and maintained by original owners. Gorgeous original hardwood floors throughout the main level. A Ben Franklin gas stove adds a sense of hominess to the main living/dining area. The dine-in kitchen's skylight brightens that room! You can enjoy plenty of time in the three-season sunroom on the main level as well as a bonus sunroom downstairs, the latter of which opens to the family room and backyard. The spacious family room on the ground level with new carpeting includes a woodstove which assists with lowering winter heating bills. You will be pleased to also find a half-bath on that level along with a generously-sized office/craft room, a carpeted cozy office space, a large workroom/utility room with a 2021 water heater, 2018 HVAC system, a freezer and a large laundry room. Plenty of storage space on shelves and in cabinets in those lower level rooms. Additionally, on the lower level, you will find a workroom/storage room complete with a supply of wood ready for the wood stove. The two-car garage has shelves and cabinets as well as pull-down stairs to storage in its attic. Last but not least, even more storage is available in two backyard sheds (9'x10' & 8'x12') on a lot larger than most in the neighborhood. All a must-see!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
Brick, Vinyl Siding, Block
2,312 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Other, Natural Gas, Electric service available, Cable TV, Onsite Telephone
Harford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Utility Room, Florida Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop, Washer, Humidifier, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Concrete, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Wood, Other. Other, Stove, Central.
- Partial, Full, Heated, Poured, Walkout
- Double Pane, Screened, Skylights, Storm Window, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning, Mantle, Insert.
- 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, 2+ Access Exits J, Entry Level Bedroom, Other.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Fireplace Equipment, Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Skylight, Wood Floors, Fire Alarm System
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Enclosed, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 75 x 165 x 123.6 x 210
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Playground, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Back Yard. Backs - Open Common Area, Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Rear Yard, Stream/Creek, Sloping.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price