Don't miss out on this rarely available, 4 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath, 3,400+ sqft. Colonial on one of the largest lots in all of the sought-after Bel Air community of Amyclae Estates. ------ The MAIN LEVEL welcomes you with a two story foyer that leads to an upgraded kitchen with stainless appliances, spacious family room with gas fireplace, formal living room and formal dining room. Beautifully finished hardwood floors and Easy access to the oversized 2 car garage via the 1st floor laundry and mudroom. ------ The UPPER LEVEL boasts a spacious master suite with walk-in closet, cathedral ceilings and a great master bath with soaking tub, separate shower and double vanities. 3 wonderfully sized bedrooms and an additional full bathroom. Fresh paint and new carpets just installed (August 2019). ------ The LOWER LEVEL is finished and ready for entertaining with a bar, recreation room and full bathroom. Easy walk-out access to a patio overlooking your large flat lot that backs to woods. Tons of storage and built-ins. ------ The EXTERIOR boast a multi-tiered deck with a 3 seasons screened sun room overlooking the huge yard that backs to woods. Beautiful landscaped and manicured lawn with secure storage. ------ Conveniently located near shopping, schools, dining, and more. Southampton and C Milton Wright Schools. This home has so much to offer, schedule your showing today.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
3,187 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Harford County Public Schools
C. MILTON WRIGHT
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Utility Room, Mud Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- Partial, Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout, Full Finished
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Bar, Built-Ins, Curved Stair, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Deck, Enclosed, Patio, Screened-in
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Playground, Landscaped, Not In Development, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Premium, Rear Yard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)