4 bedroom Chalet style with loads of character. Huge kitchen & breakfast nook with slider to deck and fenced yard & fire pit. Backs to trees. Master bedroom with walk in closet,hardwood floors, cathedral ceilings and slider to a very large balcony. Living room with a pellet stove. Hardwood floors on the main level. Country front porch is large enough for guests. Over 1800 sq ft of living space inside. Over 600 sq ft of decks & balconies. Updated roof and appliances. One year HMS home warranty. Only two minutes to exit 93 on I95. Privacy and convenience. Fresh paint and ready to move in. Will not last!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
1 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Well
Gravity Septic System
1,823 sq. ft
Cecil County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Dryer, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump, Stove.
- Double Pane, Vinyl Frame, Wood Frame
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking, Stone Driveway.
- Balcony, Deck, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- x 0.00
- Rear, Split Rail, Wire
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Backs To Trees, Cleared, Level.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)