3 bedrooms. 2 full baths. Open floor plan. Wood Floors through out. Formal living room with crown molding. Wood burning fireplace in Family Room/ Dining room. Updated kitchen with tile back splash, stainless steel appliances, ceramic tile floor & pantry. Sunroom off the kitchen with French doors.1st floor laundry. Ceiling fans through out. Level back yard. 2 car garage. Storage Shed. Move in ready! Excellent location, just minutes to I95 route 40 , route 7, Shopping and Dining.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,664 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Oaks Of Harford
Harford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Florida Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Country Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. Level.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)