Updated through out. New architectural roof. Kitchen with granite counter tops and cherry cabinets,wood floors, carpet, paint, gas furnace, hot water heater,central air,ceramic tile in baths,lights,ceiling fans,stainless kitchen appliances, garage door opener,deck floor. Great Location to town or I95 clean & ready to move in. Side load garage. First Floor laundry with additional hookups in basement. New sump pump. Fenced yard. Surrounded by trees.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Other, Gas Water Heater, Public
2,026 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Fiber Optics, Cable TV, Underground
Harford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Utility Room
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Double Pane, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Main Entrance Locked
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Composition Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Board Fence, Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Corner, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Private.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)