4 bedroom 2.5 bath Colonial in Glenwood Garth. End of court location. Private back yard. Updates through out including, carpet, paint, HVAC, roof. 2 story foyer with overlook. Formal living and dining room with hardwood floors. Wood burning fireplace. Crown moldings.Large eat in kitchen with granite countertops, tile floor, island and slider door to the deck. 1st floor laundry room. Triple bay windows in formal living room, family room and primary bedroom. Primary bedroom has vaulted ceilings, walk in closet, full bath with jetted tub. Partially finished basement with a walk out and recessed lighting. 32x13 storage room. 2 car car garage with openers.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,796 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Harford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer
- Dining Area, Formal
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Walkout
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Deck, Porch, Patio
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price