Gorgeous Single Family Home in Vineyard Oak . This home has it all! Hardwood flooring throughout main level. Master bedroom oasis on main level with sitting room and attached luxury bathroom featuring separate shower, tub plus dual sinks. Bedroom sitting room has wall of doors opening u to rear yard. Gourmet kitchen opens to 2 story family room with gas fireplace. Walkout from kitchen to composite deck overlooking extensively landscaped fenced in yard. Upper level features 3 large bedroom and 2 full bath. Lower level in-law suite with it's own small kitchen, laundry and dual entry full bathroom. Spread out in the huge rec room with bar perfect for entertaining and watching your favorite movies or sporting events. Large storage room as well completes the lower level. Convenient location near schools, shopping and major highways.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional
4 Full/1 Half
0.36 Acres |Y Sq. Ft.
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Brick, Vinyl Siding
4,294 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Y, Breed Restrictions,Case by Case Basis,Pet Addendum/Deposit
Harford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Washer, Dryer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Entrance Outside
- Screened, Skylights, Double Pane
- 2. Mantle, Gas Burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Sidewalks, Street Lights.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price