Adorable Rancher available for immediate occupancy in Bel Air. Original Lovely Hardwood floors. Living room with a fireplace and good natural light. Ramp to the front door is in place and can be removed at the buyers request. Nice size yard for entertaining. Generous off street parking available with a 1 car carport and an additional 3 spaces. Water and Gas service lines replaced 1 Year ago. Great location just a short drive to 95 and minutes from downtown Bel Air.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,573 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
Harford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Partial, Full, Heated, Partially Finished, Workshop
- 1. Brick, Fireplace Screen.
- Ramp - Main Level.
- Additional Interior Features
- Fireplace Equipment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Paved Driveway, Private.
- Lot Dimensions
- 106.00 x
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard. Cleared, Front Yard, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price