3 bedrooms. 2 full baths. Open floor plan. Wood Floors through out. Formal living room with crown molding. Wood burning fireplace in Family Room/ Dining room. Updated kitchen with tile back splash, stainless steel appliances, ceramic tile floor & pantry. Sunroom off the kitchen with French doors.1st floor laundry. Ceiling fans through out. Level back yard. 2 car garage. Storage Shed. Move in ready! Excellent location, just minutes to I95 route 40 , route 7, Shopping and Dining.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,664 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Oaks Of Harford
Harford County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Florida Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Country Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. Level.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price